Your role will be to design and implement BI target architecture of the client’s organisation. BI Solution Architect responsibilities further include testing and integrating information systems to support business needs for a data driven organisation.The BI Solution Architect works with the organisation´s project manager, business owners and ICT suppliers to address those needs with scalable solutions.
- Designing, modifying, and testing BI architecture
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs and budgets
- Data Store design including modelling of data structures (e.g. ER model)
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of BI platforms such as PowerBI
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Data design and modelling skills
- Data engineering skills
- Hands on experience is highly desirable (ETL tools, RDBMS systems, SQL, CASE tools, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science is preferred
What do we offer
- Long-term cooperation with a leading rolling stock manufacturer with presence in the Czech Republic and other EU locations.
- Chance to directly influence company’s Data Management strategy
- Chance to become part of projectman.cz - largest Czech community of freelance professionals.
- Freelance contract with attractive daily rates
Interested? Let us know!
Fill out and submit the form - let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what you think will excite us! We are happy to find out what you have already done, what you enjoy and what attracts you to the future.
We look forward to meeting you in person!