We are looking for a Change Coordinator for our client, the world leader in innovative kitchen accessories.
Our client, a global leader in innovative cooking accessories, is looking for Change Coordinator, who will be supporting the company ERP system change. The main aim of this role would be to assist and coordinate actions and help the Organizational Change Manager as same as the Global Project Team based in US and Organizational Project Team in Prague. You will be a part of successful change activities across the EMEA region, helping to make sure that hundreds of employees will adapt to the new way of working.
The main duties and responsibilities
Supporting the Organizational Change Manager in their daily interactions with the Global and Regional (EMEA) project teams and other change stakeholders
Assist with the preparation of communication and training materials
Preparation and coordination of end-user trainings across the EMEA region
Ensuring all change management activities are running smoothly
Assist in managing communication across work teams for the EMEA Locations
- Experience working in project support or a similar role
- Very good command of English language
- Ability to support all participants in the change process
- fast learning and hand on approach to work
- Ability to structure and present information
- Flexible, organised and open-minded personality with positive attitude
- Experience in working with in multinational environment
What we offer
- Freelance contract, decent salary, trainings and other benefits.
- Very civil and easy-going company culture.
- An opportunity to become part of a global venture, a very dynamic, young company with a diverse team
Do you need advice?
Fill out and send us the form – let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what do you think will excite us! We will be glad if you share with us, what you enjoy and what is your plan for the near future.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!