For our client, a world leader in innovative kitchen accessories, we are looking for a change manager.
Our client, a global leader in innovative cooking accessories, needs help with change management part of the ERP implementation. The OCM Role would provide conduit between the Global Project Team and the EMEA Project Team when it comes to communications and change management. Their role is to work with the Project Team and the business to help support the change activities. You will be responsible for successful change activities across the EMEA region, making sure that hundreds of employees will adapt to the new way of working.
The main duties and responsibilities
Being a point of communication for the OCM Global Project team to align on messaging and activities during the planned change
Taking care of smooth running of implementing design decisions with business unit leaders and actively working on addressing concerns
Helping to identify the roles as is Changes agents and Trainers within the business
Helping with communications on key activities
Leading creation of key messages and benefits as well as managing the trainings
Managing communication across work teams for the EMEA Locations
Preparing communication materials and supporting the PMO team
Helping with preparation of a Job Impact Analysis for each of the countries
Assisting in training schedule and participation on planning classes for each go-live
Manage trainings for go-live phases of each parts
- Experience with leading a big scale change management
- Very good command of English language
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to manage users in training and other parts of the changing process
- Ability to structure and present information
- Flexible, organised and open-minded personality with positive attitude
- Experience in working with in multinational environment
What we offer
- Freelance contract, decent salary, trainings and other benefits.
- Very civil and easy-going company culture.
- An opportunity to become part of a global venture, a very dynamic, young company with a diverse team
Do you need advice?
- September / October
Fill out and send us the form – let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what do you think will excite us! We will be glad if you share with us, what you enjoy and what is your plan for the near future.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!