Hledaný výraz musí mít více jak 2 znaky.
The position will best suit a candidate with a proven track record and background in a PMO organization within a multinational corporate environment or a process oriented Project Manager.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of project management methodologies, frameworks, and standards.
- Draft new and improve existing project management office policies and processes.
- Monitor and evaluate projects and track key metrics to ensure their adherence to company standards, budgets and deadlines.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports and budget outlines to project stakeholders and senior management.
- Assist in the development of project management templates, tools, and processes.
- Provide project management guidance and support to project managers and teams.
- 3 years of previous experience in a project management or PMO-related role.
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Excellent organizational and technical abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong attention to details and technicalities.
What do we offer
- An opportunity to be at the forefront of pharmaceutical innovation.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment with a focus on personal and professional growth.
- Home office with occasional visits in Prague office.
- One year full time freelance contract with possibility of extension.
- Projectman Care package and support from professionals from our community.
Interested? Let us know!
Fill out and submit the form - let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what you think will excite us! We are happy to find out what you have already done, what you enjoy and what attracts you to the future.
We look forward to meeting you in person!