As Product Owner Coach you will work directly with a selected group of product owners, helping them to develop and hone their product management skills. You will work together to implement and refine ways of working with the goal to foster agility at scale.
About the client
Meet Eurowag – founded 25 years ago we are the fastest growing, integrated mobility FinTech across EMEA, focused on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies ensuring our customers keep over 350,000 vehicles moving across Europe, Asia and Middle East.
Our vision is to democratise the on-road mobility industry through a technological revolution for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
This is where you come in, if you have a genuine interest in new technologies and emerging business models with a passion for taking great products to market, then we have the perfect job for you!
As Product Owner Coach (Buddy) you will work directly with a selected group of product owners, helping them to develop and hone their product management skills. All Product Owner Coaches will work together to implement and refine ways of working (demonstrate/promote usage of standard EW methodologies, processes and tools) with the goal to foster agility at scale. Together we will train a product mindset ensuring our Product Owners know how to identify the needs of the customer, validate their assumptions, calculate expected value with the goal of delivering solutions that match the needs of both internal and external customers. You will work with executive leadership and GPO (Group Product Office) to define the right product objectives to ensure value generation towards the company’s strategic objectives. You will also be responsible to assess our Product Owners’ skillsets and provide recommendations for development plans.
You will coach and develop Product Owners in the following areas and help them on their path to success to:
- Clearly articulate their product’s vision, strategy and benefits (CVP), not just the features.
- Become outcome-oriented vs output-oriented.
- Help POs manage and maintain the product development budget, ensure costs are tracked and booked correctly.
- Define and track product metrics and KPIs that will help to validate the success of deliveries and products.
- Ensure Epics (Portfolio and Program level) and User stories are clearly written with a well-defined scope, the desired outcome is understood, and the teams provide correct estimates.
- Clearly define and prioritize work items on the program level that deliver incremental value.
- Maintain a backlog that delivers value for the customer, EW and the team.
- Minimize the number of dependencies through better planning.
- Achieve required alignment with internal stakeholders (sales, customer care, risk, legal and finance).
- Put the customer in the centre of the thinking.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative research, personal meetings and user testing to discover/solve customers’ pain points.
- Ensure value capturing / gain points are clearly identified and linked to a solid and scalable business model.
- Maintain the short and long-term product roadmaps.
Foster cross-team collaboration.
And Bonus Points For
- Experience with scaled agile, such as SAFe® or LeSS, frameworks ideally taking mid-to-large sized organizations through a scalable implementation.
- Experience with Portfolio management tool Jira Align
Knowledge and experience with User Stories mapping, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, DevOps, and Agile Games.
- Knowledge and experience of how to decompose his / her visions and ideas to smaller delivery parts.
- Familiar with common development practices and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Product owner experience
- Agile coaching experience
- Knowledge of scaled agile such as SAFe® or LeSS
- Good command of english
- Projectman DNA
What we offer
- Freelance contract and competitive remuneration
- Projectman benefits package, knowledge and personal support
Interested? Let us know!
Place of work
Hybrid setup- partially from HO and from the office in the center of Prague (Wenceslas square)
- As soon as possible
Fill out and submit the form - let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what you think will excite us! We are happy to find out what you have already done, what you enjoy and what attracts you to the future.
We look forward to meeting you in person!