For our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an experienced Business Project Manager.
For our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an experienced Business Project Manager, who will be able to lead multiple Supply Chain projects across EMEA countries.
The projects mainly revolve around Changes and Improvements to the current Supply Chain process.
Your office will be in Prague (Home Office option available), with stakeholders spread across Europe and USA
Who we are looking for:
- Project management experience with exposure to the Supply Chain/Logistics environment is highly preferable.
- Hands-on experience with Business Change and/or Process Improvement projects.
- Experience working with virtual, distributed teams.
- Ability to manage a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- An excellent communicator who is able to evaluate priorities.
- An assertive diplomat able to voice his/her own opinion to respectfully challenge stakeholders’ statements while showing empathy at the same time.
- Polished presentation skills using advanced slideshow features
- Advanced command of the English language is a must (C1 – advanced and higher). You do not have to be or speak Czech.
- High emotional quotient
What can you expect:
- Freelance contract, with competitive rates, trainings and other benefits.
- Very civil and easy-going company culture.
- An opportunity to become part of a global medical venture, a very dynamic, young company with a diverse team – this project, if successful, might lead to further cooperation.
- Projected start date: July/August 2021
- Contract duration: approx. 12months
Fill out and submit the form - let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what you think will excite us! We are happy to find out what you have already done, what you enjoy and what attracts you to the future.
We look forward to meeting you in person!