Our client, the fastest growing provider of integrated mobility solutions within the EMEA region is currently seeking a strong SCRUM Master.
Our client, the fastest growing provider of integrated mobility solutions within the EMEA region is currently seeking a strong SCRUM Master to look after two Scrum teams developing and maintaining their Client Self-Care portal.
Suitable candidates will have a complex Scrum Master background and experience coordinating multiple teams within different environments both corporate and/or SMEs.
This is an excellent opportunity for long-term cooperation on a free-lance basis!
- Act as a Scrum master for two teams of combined headcount of approx. 20+ people working out of Brno.
- Bringing the teams closer to the Scrum methodology (shift from the currently used Scrumban).
- Support the team and individuals in defining and clarifying goals and objectives.
- Jira metrics will be your daily bread to recognize weak spots and help teams to estimate their commitments.
- Improve the team’s workflow and increase delivery efficiency.
- Act as the team coach with the ability to coach individual team members on Agile practices and tools.
- Understanding and supporting the sprint prioritization process and providing decision support to the product owner, based on the team’s velocity and condition.
- Track and remove impediments daily.
- Ability to coordinate remote Scrum teams.
- Ability to create and maintain a positive working environment and morale.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall environments with focus on strong knowledge of different Agile theories, rules and practices.
- Knowledge and experience with the Jira® tool to set up the metrics, define hypotheses based on them and propose possible solutions.
- Experience in international / multicultural environments.
- Experience with small cross-functional teams and bigger companies applying scaled agile techniques.
Nice to Have
- Understanding the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
- Knowledge and experience with User Stories mapping, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, DevOps, and Agile Games.
- Familiarity with common development practices and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge and experience with project management standards and methodologies such as PRINCE2®, PRINCE2 Agile® or PMBOK® is welcomed.
- Familiarity with MS Azure will be an advantage.
What can you expect
- Chance to work within a diverse, disruptive, and still evolving company.
- Chance to influence the direction of the client company through your ideas.
- Operating in an environment as big as a corporation, but still keeping a start-up mentality with a family culture.
- Freelance contract with possibility of working partly remote .
- Our contractors are supported with certification and courses, coaching or mentoring. Multisport and Tank card, as well as our phone tarif, etc.
Interested? Let us know!
Place of work
Prague/remote (hybrid model)
- As soon as possible
Fill out and submit the form - let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what you think will excite us! We are happy to find out what you have already done, what you enjoy and what attracts you to the future.
We look forward to meeting you in person!