The client, a popular Czech bank, is looking for a strong professional to help them start a new strategic product and to act as a partner for the Squad Leader throughout the entire process of the Product Development.
Furthermore, as the product is based on a number of third party integrations, the ideal candidate will also have an insight into Devops and relevant technologies.
What will you do
- Closely cooperate with the Squad Lead, providing a critical Technical Evaluation of the proposed product features etc.
- Act as the Scrum Master for a newely established, dedicated Scrum Team consisting of FE and BE developers and Testers and if needed also additional shared resources such as SMEs from different parts of the company.
- Establish a working Agile delivery model compatible with the current Hybrid environment.
- Be responsible for Backlog management (Jira) and Agile ceremonies (Sprint reviews, Demos, Retrospectives, etc.)
- Manage the Devops Environment
- Attend Management meetings (Steering committees) and provide required Reports.
- Look after the Scrum teams wellbeing
Previous experience as a Scrum Master essential
Previous experience as a SW Developer highly desirable.
Strong understanding and experience with Agile Methodologies and ability to apply/combine them within the Project Management environment of a Bank.
Creativity and drive while designing and implementing new Product features.
Ability to assess and evaluate proposed functionalities/features from both Business and Technical perspective.
DevOps management and tools experience (Kubernetees, Jenkins..)
Strong Czech and English Language skills (both spoken and written)
Offer and Benefits
- Opportunity to join a newely created Squad and directly influence the development of new, strategic Product.
- Lead and drive a dedicated Scrum team with the room for executing your own vision of Agile/Scrum delivery.
- Become a part of Projectman.cz - the largest freelance Project and Agile Managmement community within the Czech Republic.
- Competitive Day Rate
- Long-term contract with the option to potentially move to internal staff after 12 months.
Interested? Let us know!
Place of work
Prague, hybrid (3-4 days on site)
ASAP (January/February 2023)
Fill out and send us the form – let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what do you think will excite us! We will be glad if you share with us, what you enjoy and what is your plan for the near future.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!