For our client, a world-known international automotive company we are looking for a passionate Senior Data Analyst/Architect for a challenging and important project.
For our client, a world-known international automotive company we are looking for a passionate Senior Data Analyst/Architect for a challenging and important project. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
This position is an interesting and challenging mix of Data Analyst/Architect/Engineer. Thus, it’s a great opportunity to use your skills and knowledge and perform also as a Data Architect – you will focus on suggestions of data structure and data management/administration within the new system and use your own creativity. You will work with the other team members on the identification of the important data entities, transformations and data mapping between the old and new system.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst OR Business Data Analyst OR Data Architect OR Data Enginee
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
What we offer
Well paid freelance contract with full support during the project
Possibility of becoming the part of Projectman.cz - the biggest freelance
Community of Project Managers and Business Analytics in CZ
Benefit package - English courses, education budget, multisport card, phone tariff end others
Access to a large portfolio of networking, education and social events
Interested? Let us know!
Place of work
Hybrid regime - onsite on Praha 5 + home office
Fill out and submit the form - let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what you think will excite us! We are happy to find out what you have already done, what you enjoy and what attracts you to the future.
We look forward to meeting you in person!