For Our client - the biggest car Manufacturer in the Czech republic, we are looking for a colleague who will help us with improving and innovating MySkoda mobile application.
MySkoda application makes your experience and communication with your Skoda car much better, more efficient and intuitive. If you are a great designer and would like to move forward into communication and leading an improvement of this application as well as being an inspiration and help for a small team of designers continue reading
- Updates and improvement of given project (MySkoda mobile application)
- Daily communication with business and important stakeholders as well as developers and other UX specialists
- Leading and motivation of a small team of designers
- Cooperation with a team on research planning, testing strategy and choosing the right methodology as well as responsibility for an application`s roadmap
- Using and suggesting the right tool and methodologies, prioritizing and planning the process
- Experience with Figma, Axure, Lookback, Optimal Workshop, Google Analytics, Maze
- Proven experience with UX Design (low and high fidelity prototypes and more)
- In-depth user interviews experience
- Knowledge of Usability testing and research methodologies and the UX process in general
- Communicative and pro-active personality who would enjoy being a “UX advocate” within the company
- Experience in working for a corporation or leading a team is a huge advantage
- Fluent English is a must
- Chance to be a part of a unique project and to create a new, “real” product
- Freelance contract with possibility of working partly remote
- Our contractors are supported with certification and courses, coaching or mentoring. Multisport and Tank card, as well as our phone tarif, etc.
Do you need advice?
Place of work
- We are looking for long-term freelance based cooperation. The work is full time. Currently remotely, then partly from Mladá Boleslav
- As soon as possible
Fill out and send us the form – let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what do you think will excite us! We will be glad if you share with us, what you enjoy and what is your plan for the near future.
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!