Structure containing information of the communication plan and their frequency during the whole project.
- Item - the type of communication to be distributed, including language, format, content, and level of detail.
- Owner - person(s) responsible for transmitting the information.
- Communication format - for example meeting, email, telephone.
- Outputs - what is the output of communication and what is it used for
- Frequency with which information is distributed
- Participants - determining who the information goes to. The list needs to be modified, according to the needs of a specific project.