The Projectman.cz, s.r.o. company takes the protection of your privacy very seriously. These Personal Data Protection Regulations are intended for:
- candidates seeking employment
- contractors, who are persons helping us provide services to our clients
- visitors of our on-line presentations and portals, listed below
- representatives of our clients and suppliers
This document contains information on the personal data the company stores, where and how it is processed, who has access to it and on the rights of those whose data is processed by us.
This document may be updated, including amendments, over time to reflect the current situation both internally in the way personal data is handled, and any changes in the legislation governing it. Should material changes occur, information about these changes shall be posted on our website.
The type of personal data we have
- contact information (name, surname, address, e-mail, phone number, etc.)
- other information you provide when filling in forms on our website
If you are a candidate and you are applying for a position, we may also have the following information; again this list contains the maximum amount of data out of which we typically have a subset:
- work experience
- language skills
- other skills, certificates and achievements pertaining to the position
- information on your current employment
- current salary and expected salary
- bank account number
- date of birth
- information you provided in your CV
- candidate’s photo
Types of data gathered automatically
- the type and version of your browser
- the version and language settings of the operating system of the website via which you came to us
- the name of the computer you are using to access the website
- the IP address of the computer you are using to access the website
- the pages you visit on our website
- time, date and the length of the request your browser sent to our web server
- search keywords you used to find our website if you accessed it via a search engine
We use third-party analytics services such as Google Analytics on our websites. The analytics service providers that operate them use technologies, such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse the use of the websites. Thus gathered information (including IP address) may be shared with these analytics service providers and other relevant third parties who use this information, for example, to assess the website traffic. For more information about these analytics services and how to opt out, please visit the following website:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Why we store personal data
- match candidates with suitable job positions
- match clients with job seekers
- create and administer online accounts
- process payments
- distribute marketing materials regarding available positions or trainings
- inform about and invite to professional conferences, meetings and other events, programmes, offers, surveys, competitions, and market researches relevant to job placement
- answer your questions
- analyse our services and look for ways to improve their quality and profitability, for example through data analysis, audits and other internal processes
- introduce measures necessary to prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
- matching candidates with employment or job offers
- providing recruiting services and other activities in the area of human resources
- providing other services, such as training, career advice and services pertaining to a change of employment
- assessment of candidates and their suitability for available positions
- analysing candidate data, including their skills, skills gaps and qualifications and using this data to improve our service and our ability to match the right candidates with the right jobs and open positions
Who has access to the data
Thus, we share data with our clients if they have an open position that is suitable for you and in some cases we share client data with candidates so that they can communicate with each other as part of the job placement process.
In justified and rather exceptional cases, we may share data with other parties, such as subcontractors and job placement consultants, so that we can facilitate suitable employment for you.
Furthermore, we may disclose your personal information under a court order and where such a request is in accordance with the law or other legal procedures.
In the event of a purchase or sale of the Company or assets, personal data may be disclosed to third parties who are potential buyers or sellers and, in the event of a completed transaction, personal data may be transferred to a third party on the understanding that the confidentiality of your personal data will be maintained to the maximum extent possible.
How your personal data is protected
Period of personal data processing
The company processes the personal data of persons concerned only for the period of time strictly necessary for their processing, unless the processing period is stipulated by law. The responsible persons authorised by the company shall assess on an ongoing basis whether the need to process certain personal data necessary for a particular purpose continues to exist. If the company determines that the data is no longer necessary for any of the purposes for which it was processed, it shall destroy the data.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data or have registered on our website, we shall only process the relevant personal data until the withdrawal of your consent or cancellation of your registration.
If we find that your data is no longer necessary for any of the purposes for which it has been processed, we shall delete the data.
Your Rights Arising from Personal Data Protection
- Right to access the personal data: you have a right to request a copy of your personal data which we process.
- Right to rectify the personal data: Should you believe your personal data we store is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request its updating or completion.
- Right to erasure of the personal date (right to be forgotten): you have a right to request an erasure of your personal data.
- Right to restrict personal data processing: you have a right to request a restriction of the extent of the personal data processed.
- Right to withdraw consent to personal data processing: In the event you granted us your consent to personal data processing for purposes requiring such a consent, you have a right to withdraw such consent at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: you have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Office for Personal Data Protection) should you suspect that your personal data processing is in breach of the personal data protection regulations.