The Fit/Gap analysis primarily serves to assess an existing application or system against the requirements of such a system in the application. The difference between the requirements is then processed into suggestions on how to reduce or eliminate them.
- ID and CODE use for your internal identification of requirements
- Requirement of the costumer.
- GAP (Good, Average, Poor) - Fill in the values in the Gap column as you need to modify the application in the given area according to the customer's request
- FIT - Fill in the value in the FIT column as the application meets the requirement.
- Comments - It is used to record additional information or evaluate the request
- Area - The name of the area or functionality that the request applies to