The list helps to document open issues and to check their timely resolution by the responsible person. In some methodologies, the term issues is also used for defects and errors.
- ID - issue identification
- Date raised
- Status - classification according to processing status - "New", "In progress", "Solved", "On hold", "Pending on", Canceled.
- Description - specification of the issue.
- Raised by
- Risk (ID) - optionally a reference to the risk from the risk registr.
- Impact - description of the impact of the "issue" on the project.
- Priority - three - level priority classification - "Low", "Medium" and "High"
- Action needed - a description of the action required to resolve the "issue".
- Assigned to
- Due date