- Area - Area of project management
- Activity - Description of the activity whose quality you want to control (eg scheduling and updating)
- Frequency - Recommendations on how often the control will be performed (e.g., once, once per two weeks, according to project plan milestones, weekly, etc.)
- Responsible - Who is responsible for carrying out the activity.
- Tool - Where can be the quality controlled (e.g., project plan, contract, change registry, etc.)
- Gap - Errors or omissions description identified in the review.
- Comment - Used to record additional information.
The list of controlled activities and areas can be expanded as needed. Areas according to PMBOK are listed.