For our client in automotive we are currently looking for a skilled UX Designer, (Preferably with HMI experience).
We are building a UX Team for the largest Czech car manufacturer. The team works on HMI (= Human Machine Interface) designs for future car models (e.g. infotainment, head-up display, instrument cluster, buttons - in general, all displays and all controls in a car). The aim is to bring intuitive controls within a well-designed interface, to make users feel like they are taken care of.
To succeed, the UX Team needs a great UX Designer with skills in research, interactive design, and prototyping.
- End-to-end work on various projects.
- Preparation and presentation of prototypes.
- Communication with the developing team.
- Cooperation with a team on testing strategy and choosing the right methodology
- Using and suggesting the right tool and methodologies.
- Experience with Figma, Axure, Lookback, Optimal Workshop, Google Analytics, Maze, or a similar tools
- Proven experience with Interaction design or in-car interface design (HMI) and the digital ecosystem around it (apps, websites) is a big advantage
- Designing in-car user interfaces according to EU Automotive regulations is also a big advantage
- Knowledge of In-depth user interviews
- Knowledge of usability testing
- Chance to be a part of a unique project and to create a new, “real” product
- Freelance contract with possibility of working partly remote
- Our contractors are supported with certification and courses, coaching or mentoring. Multisport and Tank card, as well as our phone tarif, etc.
Place of work
We are looking for long-term freelance based cooperation. The work is full time. Currently remotely, then partly from Mladá Boleslav.
- As soon as possible
Fill out and submit the form - let us know about you. Write us a few sentences about yourself and attach what you think will excite us! We are happy to find out what you have already done, what you enjoy and what attracts you to the future.
We look forward to meeting you in person!